This is my second My Favorite Things (MFT) card kit. When I saw sneak peeks of it prior to the release, I knew I had to purchase it! It’s innovative and I knew it would make such fun and unique cards.
The A-maze-ing kit includes so many goodies for the price of $47.99. Unfortunately, the kit sold out the first day but the stamps and die-namics will be released in about 6 weeks. Many of the elements found in the card kit (minus the stamp and die set) are already on the MFT website.
- This kit included the following:
- You’re A-maze-ing 4”x6” stamp set
- Circle shaker window and frame die-namics
- 10 white maze shapes
- 10 2” circle shaker pouches
- Maze spheres
- 5 A2-sized clear card boxes
- 12 sheets of Cardstock: (5) Smooth White, Berrylicious, Grape Jelly, Gumpdrop Green, Lemon Drop, Orange Fizz, Razzle Berry, and Wild Cherry
- 14 envelopes: 2 of each color: Berrylicious, Grape Jelly, Gumdrop Green, Lemon Drop, Orange Fizz, Razzle Berry, and Wild Cherry
All the card kit contents are sealed securely in a large plastic container, complete with a Thank You note and yummy sweet mint. Included is a sheet of inspiration and the list of the contents.
In addition to the card kit, I also picked up some other fun MFT goodies. I got Set 16 of the Premium Dye Ink Cubes. Since purchasing my first card kit, I fell in love with MFT inks and slowly building up my collection. I purchased the Die-namics Home Sweet Home and stamp set, No Place Like Home. I purchased shaker pouches too as I really want to make more shaker cards in the future. Since my order was more than $60 (so easy these days with all the fun and high quality crafting supplies, right?!), I was eligible to get the “Free with $60”, which this month were 3 free word dies.
Just wanted to share the contents of this MFT card kit and haul. Can’t wait to spend some time creating some fun, a-maze-ing cards!